Visa & Resident Permit

What documents do I need to enter the Islands?

A person intending to enter or, as the case may be, depart from the Islands shall, if required to do so by an immigration officer, produce for inspection––a passport, visa, or document evidencing nationality or identity, or a document evidencing permission to enter any country, in his possession; or a ticket, or some other means of travelling to some other country which he will be able to enter, in his possession. 

A person who fails to comply with any requirement commits an offence and is liable on summary conviction to a fine of $500

Contact Us

Three Degrees Office Complex Airport Road
Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands

Phone: (649) 946-2801 Extn 40709
Fax: (649) 946-2885