Former Child Dependent on PRC Route - Fee $5,000
Immigration Regulations 13(2) (c)
A. You are of good character
- Police Certificate issued in the last six months, and
- Two character reference letters
B. You were previously endorsed as a child on your parent’s PRC for not less than five years and intend to make the Turks and Caicos islands your home
- Copy of Parent’s PRC.
- School letters to demonstrate residence in the Turk and Caicos Islands.
- Letter of intent to make the Turks and Caicos Islands his/her home.
C. You are now between the age of 18 and 24 years old
Note: You must be 18 or over to qualify. Your application will be rejected if you are under 18.
- Original birth certificate and passport page showing bio data
Note: If endorsing a child, their immunisation records if they are aged 0-5 years old, school letters for those above 5 years old.
Submission of Application
Dependents endorsed on a certificate must be present in the islands with legal status, and must not have entered as a visitor.
If granted, the applicant will have permission to work. Dependents will need a work permit or government stamp to work.