Former Child Dependent on Work Permit Route - Fee $5,000
Immigration Regulations 13(2) (d)


A.You are of good character

Evidence Required:

  1. Police Certificate issued in the last six months, and
  2. Two character reference letters, and
  3. Letter of intent.

B. You were previously endorsed as a child on your parent’s Work Permit for not less than 10 years and intend to make the Turks and Caicos islands your home

Evidence Required:

  1. Copy of Parent’s Work Permit identifying you as an endorsee for a period of 10 years. AND
  2. School letters to demonstrate residence in the Turk and Caicos Islands.
  3. Letter of intent.

C. You are 18 years or older

Note: You must be 18 or over to qualify.  Your application will be rejected if you are under 18.

Evidence Required:

  1. Original birth certificate and passport page showing bio data

Note: If endorsing a child, their immunisation records if they are aged  0-5 years old, school letters for those above 5 years old.


Submission of Application
$150 each time an application is submitted (either original application or application to endorse) Non-refundable

Main Applicant
$5,000 of which $4,000  is refundable if doesn’t qualify or not approved.

$200 per dependent Refundable if doesn’t qualify or not approved.

Dependents endorsed on a certificate must be present in the islands with legal status, and must not have entered as a visitor.

If granted, the applicant will have permission to work. Dependents will need a work permit or government stamp to work.