Investment without Undertaking - Fee $25,000
Immigration Regulations 13(2) (k)
A. You are of good character and in good health
- Police Certificate issued in the last six months, and
- Two character reference letters, and
- Medical certificate issued in the last six months.
B. You have made the following investment
- Not less than $1,000,000 in a business or home in the Islands.
If in a home
- Certificate of occupancy
- Property valuation prior to investment.
- Property valuation upon completion of specified investment
If in a business
- Business License
- Proof of ownership of the business
- Audited Accounts for the Business or an Unaudited Accounts Confirmed by a Certified Public Accountant showing how much was invested in the business.
Certificate of Undertaking
If granted, the applicant will not have permission to work, save for in his/her own business or enterprise. Dependents will need a work permit or government stamp to work.