LABOUR AND EMPLOYMENT SERVICES DEPARTMENT REGISTRATION DRIVE
The Ministry of Immigration, Citizenship, Labour and Employment Services, in collaboration with the Labour Department, are hereby reminding persons to Register as unemployed today. Are you unemployed or someone in your family is facing unemployment? Have you been recently laid-off or made redundant? Or maybe you are seeking better employment.
The Employment Services Department urges you to come and register.
Where are we located:
- #96 Sammy Been Plaza, Airport Road, Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands.
- Third Degree, Waterloo Road, Grand Turk
- District Commissioner Offices on the family islands
If you are unable to visit one of our offices, please feel free to utilize one of the options below:
- Red Drop Boxes located at every major food store.
Why should you register?
- National Health Concession
- Gainfully employed
- Affords you opportunity of referral for jobs being advertised in the Newspaper or websites
- Better employment opportunities
What do you need?
- A copy of the photo page of your VALID passport
- Proof of your immigration status (i.e. TCI status card, Permanent Resident Certificate, Naturalization Certificate, Freelance Permit and or Resident Permit) ·
- Copy of proof of all qualifications listed on your resume once available·
- Copy of your resignation or termination letter.
Let the Employment Services Department Bridge the gap by helping you find your purpose and passion, which is the key to career success.
Phone: (649) 338-4555; Mobile (649)348-9340 or (649) 348-2372