Primary and Secondary School Route - Fee $5,000
Immigration Regulations 13(2) (b)
A. You are of good character and in good health
- Police Certificate issued in the last six months, and
- Two character reference letters, and
- Is below the age of twenty-one years on the date of application
- Has completed his primary and secondary education in the Islands.
B. You entered the islands before the age of 7 and completed Primary and Secondary school in the islands
Note: You do not qualify if you have not completed secondary school . You also do not qualify if there were any breaks in attending school here in the islands (for example if you went overseas for some of those years).
- Copy of passports or other documents that clearly show you entered the islands before the age of seven, and
- School letters confirming attendance and dates of attendance. AND
- If endorsing a child, their immunisation records if they are aged 0-5 years old, school letters for those above 5 years old.
Submission of Application
Dependents endorsed on a certificate must be present in the islands with legal status, and must not have entered as a visitor.
If granted, the applicant will have permission to work. Dependents will need a work permit or government stamp to work.