Undertaking and Investment in a Designated Public Sector Project - Fee $25,000
Immigration Regulations 13(2) (h)
A.You are of good character and in good health
- Police Certificate issued in the last six months, and
- Two character reference letters, and
- Medical certificate issued in the last six months.
B. Undertaking from the Governor
- Certificate of Undertaking issued by the Governor
C. You have made the following investment
- Not less than $1,000,000 contribution in a designated approved public sector project in the Islands.
- Cabinet Action Minute confirming approval for receipt of contribution in the named project.
- Treasury payment receipt and/or written confirmation of receipt of contribution from the Permanent Secretary Finance or a public officer designated by him/her.
Submission of Application
Certificate of Undertaking
If granted, the applicant will not have permission to work in the Islands. Dependents will need a work permit or government stamp to work.