Undertaking and Investment in a Home - Fee $25,000
Immigration Regulations 13(2) (f)
A. You are of good character and in good health
- Police Certificate issued in the last six months, and
- Two character reference letters, and
- Medical certificate issued in the last six months.
B. Undertaking from the Governor
- Certificate of Undertaking issued by the Governor
C. You have made one of the following investments
- Not less than $300,000 in the actual construction, purchase or renovation of a distressed property as a home in the island of Grand Turk, salt Cay, South Caicos, Middle Caicos or North Caicos , OR
- Not less than $1,000,000 in the actual construction, purchase or renovation of a distressed property as a home in the islands other than Grand Turk, salt Cay, South Caicos, Middle Caicos or North Caicos
- Certificate of occupancy
- Property valuation prior to investment.
- Property valuation upon completion of specified investment
Submission of Application
Certificate of Undertaking
If granted, the applicant will not have permission to work. Dependents will need a work permit or government stamp to work.