Requirements to obtain a Turks and Caicos Visitor's Visa
- Application Form (Fully Completed)
- 2 Photos (must be Certified by a Justice of the Peace)
- A Current Police Record from Country of Origin (must be translated if not in English)
- Job Letter (if Self-Employed Proof of Company Business License)
- Original Bank Reference Letter on Applicant's Behalf
- Applicant's Passport (must be Valid Six Months prior to Expiration Date)
- Copy of Surety's Identification (must be Certified)
- Covering Letter from Surety Applying for a Visa on behalf of the Applicant
- Original School Letter
- Parents Legal Status (in the country where he/she resides)
- Evidence of Surety Legal Status in TCI
- Administrative Fee ($100 Non-Refundable)
- Upon Approval an Additional Payment ($150)
Any person submitting a Visa Application who does not meet the above requirements, his/her application may not be process.
(NB)The Immigration Ordinance and Regulation subsection (8) (2) states: Applications for, entry clearance shall be made from outside the Islands to the nearest British High Commission, Embassy or Consulate, or to the Director of Immigration, Grand Turk. Save for the above requirements.
The Director of Immigration may grant or decline a visa application under his statutory powers.
Countries and Territories whose Nationals or Citizens
Do not require visas for the Turks and Caicos Islands
|Antigua and Barbuda||Luxembourg|
|Belize||Netherlands Antilles(the former)|
|British Virgin Islands||Pitcairn Islands|
|China||Saint Christopher (Kitts) and Nevis|
|Colombia||Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha|
|Costa Rica||Saint Lucia|
|Croatia||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Falkland Islands||Solomon Islands|
|Guyana||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Hungary||United Arab Emirates|
|Iceland||United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland|
|Ireland||United States of America|
Nationals of countries and territories not listed in the table above who are lawful residents of the United Kingdom, United States of America or Canada, or who are holders of a valid visa permitting their travel to any of these three countries, may be granted leave to enter the Islands without a Turks and Caicos Islands visa.