The Higher Education Board
This Board is govern by the universities and colleges ordinance;
The functions of the Higher Education Board is to advise the Minister on matters relating to Universities and Colleges operating in or from the TCI and in particular but without prejudice to the foregoing the Board should also:
- Advise on quality of education at such universities and college
- Supervise and monitor the academic operation of every university or college operating in or from the TCI
- Advise every universities or college on its educational policies, disciplinary problems, standards of examination, selection of faculty members and similar matter
- Investigate and report to the Minister of Education on any matter relating to higher education in the islands upon which the Minister may in writing request the advice of the Board.
The Scholarship/Education Advisory Committee
The Community College Board
This Board is govern by the Community College ordinance;
The functions of the Community College Board is to:
- Control and exercise general supervision of the affairs, functions, purpose, policy and property of the TCI Community College;
- To enter into agreements or arrangements on behalf of the College with other institutions of further or higher education for the provision of instruction, or the granting of degrees, diplomas, certificates and other distinctions.