Turks and Caicos Islands Government
|Return to Postings|
Friday, 18th November 2022
Friday, 2nd December 2022
|Department:||Human Resource Management Directorate|
The incumbent in this position will be responsible for organizing and conducting training for the Public Sector. Also manage the training process from design to evaluation to ensure that the necessary skills are developed among staff in order to drive productivity and to achieve organizational goals.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assists Ministries and Departments in conducting the Needs Assessment and identifying training programmes based on short-term and long-term goals.
· Designs, delivers and evaluates training programs.
· Prepares budgets for training programs
· Makes submissions to the HR Director for the Annual training budget.
· Develops and conduct orientation programs.
· Uses the competency framework to develop annual training schedule/plan for the all levels of public sector employees.
· Develops mentoring and coaching programs for ministries.
· Maintains a database of all training conducted and all staff attending training both locally and externally.
· Ensures sector wide compliance to training guidelines and standards.
· Develops learning activities, audio-visual materials and instructor guidelines.
· Develops and introduce sound guidelines on Public service training programmes.
· Monitors and coordinates the implementation of the approved training plans and programs submitted by Ministries.
· Follows up on transfer of learning in ministries to ascertain the long-term achievement of objectives.
· Produces monthly and annual reports on training activities.
· Supports the Human Resources Team in generalist HR Matters when required.
· Networks with local, regional and international institutions and service providers.
· Adheres to all Public Service Codes, Rules and Regulations.
· Performs any other duties assigned by the Head of Department.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management/Business Administration/related field or equivalent.
· A Master’s Degree with concentration in Human Resource Management/Training and Development/Adult Learning/Organizational Development/related field or equivalent.
· A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Training and Development of employees, with exposure to Staff Management.
GRADE 9 $61,935.00 per annum plus allowances
Résumés with current contact information must be accompanied by a Cover Letter and two letters of reference (one preferably from a former employer) as well as copies of educational certificates and a copy of the Passport photo page. Shortlisted candidates must submit a Police Certificate.
Applications should be addressed to: The Director, Office of the Human Resource Management Directorate, Church Folly, Grand Turk. Applications can be hand delivered, Faxed to 946-1582 or sent by email to: email@example.com.
Hand delivered and fax applications must have clearly marked on the envelope/fax cover sheet the Job Title of position being applied for. On emailed applications the subject line must reference the Job Reference Number (CFB3-22-01) and the Job Title.
Current serving officers must apply through their Head of Department. Applications without supporting documents will not be processed. For full details regarding these positions please visit our website at https://www.gov.tc/government-vacancies Please note:
Applications that are not accompanied by all required supporting documents will not be processed).
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28th October 2022
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only persons selected for an interview will be contacted.