1. Assist the District Commissioner in overseeing the administration of Government Services under the ‘One Stop Shop’ initiative.
2. Work closely with the District Commissioner to re-engineer services on the island to make them more accessible to the populace.
3. Oversee all administrative, development, and operational issues/projects/programs on the island and ensure adherence to rules and guidelines in the effective delivery of Government services in conjunction with the District Commissioner.
4. Propose, develop, initiate and oversee the completion of viable development plans/ projects/initiatives/programmes in conjunction with the District Commissioner to ensure the appropriability and sustainability of the island.
5. Organize and deputy chair public meetings.
6. Work closely with the Police to ensure that effective protection is afforded against lawlessness and disorder.
7. Collaborate with the District Commissioner to analyze labour and immigration trends on the island on the island and collaborate with the appropriate Ministries and Departments to find solutions to the problems identified.
8. Monitor the frequency and types of services requested by stakeholders and provide feedback reports to the Ministry
9. Manage the Customer Complaints Management System for the ‘One Stop Shop’
10.Assist the District Commissioner in coordinating Disaster Management Programmes.
11.Act as Accounting Officer in the absence of the District Commissioner.
12. Prepare monthly, quarterly, and, yearly progress reports and submit them to their, immediate supervisor.
13. Monitor and collect revenue on behalf of the Government.
14. Manage the processing and delivery of mail to the residents.
15. Adhere to all Public Service codes, rules, and, regulations.
16. Perform other related tasks assigned by the immediate supervisor.