1. Oversee the administration of Government Services under the ‘One Stop Shop’ initiative.
2. Oversee the functioning of the various Government Departments.
3. Propose, develop, initiate and oversee the completion of viable development plans/ projects/initiatives/programmes to ensure the ability and sustainability of the island.
4. Organize and chair public meetings.
5. Work closely with the Police to ensure that effective protection is afforded against lawlessness and disorder.
6. Analyze labour and immigration trends on the island on the island and collaborate with the appropriate Ministries and Departments to find solutions to the problems identified.
7. Monitor the frequency and types of services requested by stakeholders and provide feedback reports to the Ministry
8. Supervise and train staff members to facilitate the effective delivery of services.
9. Manage the Customer Complaints Management System for the ‘One Stop Shop’
10. Coordinate Disaster Management Programmes with stakeholder agencies.
11. Act as Accounting Officer.
12. Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly progress reports and submit them to the immediate supervisor.
13. Monitor and collect revenue on behalf of the Government.
14. Performing duties as Justice of the Peace.
15. Provide guidance and recommendations on Human Resource Development issues relevant to the respective island
16. Adhere to all Public Service codes, rules, and regulations.
17. Perform other related tasks assigned by the immediate supervisor.