The Ministry of Education through the Department of Youth Affairs will be hosting its first Business Presentation Workshop for youths in the community of Grand Turk, taking place on Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 9:00am to 11:00am in the H J Robinson Auditorium.
The presenter for this collaborative effort by the Youth Department and the community, is Mr. Kerwin Boxill. Mr. Boxill, highly motivated and skilled in business and mentoring, author of “Recruit Retain and Retire” and “Personality over Price”, will be sharing his three (3) crucial strategies in business. These strategies will help:
- Strengthen social skills;
- Promote personal development;
- Facilitate and strengthen life skills, such as learning to work towards collective goals; and
- Encourage positive social interaction
The workshop emphasizes to the youth the importance of learning effective ways to succeed in the business environment of the Turks and Caicos Islands and worldwide. The Youth Department mission is to engage, inspire, and celebrate youth through programs to successfully engage them in meaningful ways. We pride ourselves on the ability to recognize an issue and engage youth in the solution.
The Workshop Objectives are to:
- Learn and understand interaction and representation
- Become one with business
- Engage in Attraction Marketing
- Have clients begging for your service or product
- Increase loyal clients for life.
This is an excellent opportunity for the youths of Grand Turk, driven by the desire to help develop a foundation of skills for building a more well-rounded and resilient cadre of Youth in the Turks and Caicos Islands.