Ministry of Education, Youth, Culture & Library Services
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands
British West Indies
Telephone: 649-338-4804 ~ Fax: 649-941-5228
The Ministry of Education is very pleased to announce student registration for Public Primary (4yrs old) and High Schools (Form 1) for the Academic Year 2018-2019.
Student registration on Providenciales will be conducted from Wednesday, April 11 to Friday, May 11, 2018. Registration for all other public high schools within the country will be held on July 9 -13, 2018.
Applications can be made via an online application system on the TCI Government website at https://www.gov.tc/ministry-of-education-youth-sports-and-library-services/. Additionally, application forms will be available for a short period at the Department of Education offices in Grand Turk and Providenciales.
Parents and Guardians are reminded that the following documents are required for entry into public schools:
- 1 Passport size photo of prospective student/s
- Birth Certificate of prospective student/s
- Immunization/Medical Certificate of prospective student/s
- Proof of Status in TCI (Parents & Prospective Student/s)
- Passport Photo Page of Parent/Guardian and prospective student/s
- Transcript/Transfer Letter (If applicable)
All of the above documents can be uploaded electronically via the online system or submitted with the application form to the office.
For additional information, please contact the Department of Education at 649-338-4804.