The TCI Government announced a number of measures in response to and contained in its Co Vid 19 Stimulus Package.
Under the provisions of the Emergency Powers (COVID-19) (Economic Relief Measures) Regulations 2020 (hereinafter the Regulations), has approved an extension of the grace period to renew 2020/2021 Business Licences on or before 31st July, 2020 without penalty.
The following outlines the process for payment:
- Obtain Business Licence receipt voucher from designated Revenue Department officer;
- Make electronic transfer online to any of the various Treasury accounts:
- CIBC FCIB Account #1575027, Name-Treasury
- SCOTIA BANK Account #000754415, Transit 94045, Name – Turks and Caicos Islands Government
- RBC Account# 4020087, Transit 05395, Name- Turks and Caicos Gov;
Once Treasury has verified your payment a confirmation email will be sent.
The Revenue Department wishes for you to remain safe during this time and looks forward to your continued cooperation.