- To provide effective and timely means for resolving individual complaints.
- To promote knowledge of human rights in Turks and Caicos Islands and to encourage people to follow principles of equality.
- Foster the development of values and attitudes which uphold human rights.
- Encourage action aimed at defending human rights violations.
- Procure, collect, produce and disseminate information on human rights.
- Protect and promote human rights by monitoring, investigating, advocacy, and taking actions.