Welcome to Turks and Caicos Islands' Scholarship Secretariat
Deadline June 30th 2022 for submission of the following documents to be received by the Secretariat Unit.
- Acceptance Letter
- Examination results
- Proof from institution of tuition costing
- Proof of accommodation costing from institution if on campus OR signed lease agreement if off campus
- Proof of duration of studies from institution; commencement AND completion date of studies
For All UK Awardees
For all Awardees studying in the United Kingdom, we ask that you please register with the Turks and Caicos Islands Government London Office.
There are numerous benefits of being a member as the Consular office assist students with:
- Assist and coordinate for TCI students, open days and seminars
- Career/professional development seminars and internships
- Answered queries in relations to such matters; as guarantors for renting apartments, visa/entry requirements, etc.
- Consular Office is a point of contact for students and/or their parents, local authorities in emergencies; in the event of rare and unfortunate occasions e.g. when someone has been arrested, suffering mental health problems or even death.
Turks and Caicos Islands Students studying in the U.K. can also benefit from networking opportunities they can be exposed to through this office. More importantly, it provides a connection with the TCI’s representatives allows them to keep you informed on safety and other issues as well as give you a point of contact within the United Kingdom.
Please see the below for contact information to find out more on registering with TCIG London Office.
Head of Office & UK Representative
83 Baker Street
London, United Kingdom