The successful candidate will be responsible to provide clean, sanitary comfortable, orderly and satisfying surroundings for the users of the facilities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates various cleaning equipment, such as vacuums, polishers, buffers etc. and other non-mechanical equipment such as brooms and mops.
- Maintains facility in a sanitary and infection-free condition through washing and cleaning and replacing supplies.
- Keeps interiors neat and clean.
- Disposes of trash, waste, and other disposable materials according to schedule.
- Handles various cleaning solvents, chemicals, etc., and ensure that adequate supplies are available.
- Damp dust furniture, light fixtures, window sills, etc.
- Mop floors in all rooms and bathrooms daily.
- Cleans kitchen and bathrooms daily.
- Cleans other rooms according to schedule.
- Reports any needed repairs immediately to supervisor (such as leaky faucets or toilets, loose tile, broken window, etc.).
- Washes windows as scheduled.
- Ensures that vehicles are cleaned according to schedule.
- Ensures an adequate supply of clean linen in a good state of repair.
- Ensures that rooms are checked regularly for repairs and refurbishing, and refer required maintenance to supervisor.
- Provides laundry services as required.
- Provides basic food preparation, kitchen assistance services as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Past experience in a related field is desirable.
SALARY: Grade 4 - $24,201.68 per annum
Hand delivered must have clearly marked on the envelope, the Job Title of position being applied for. On emailed applications the subject line must reference the Job Reference Number (CFB3-23-02) and the Job Title.
Belongers Need Only Apply
Current serving officers must apply through their Head of Department.
Applications without all supporting documents will not be processed.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only persons selected for an interview will be contacted.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15th September, 2023