Charles Washington Misick J.P.; OBE 28
- Global Academy of Finance and Management 2016-17 CIPM (Certified International Project Manager);
- Global Academy of Finance and Management 2016-17 (MMC (Master Management Consultant);
- University of Salford Manchester UK – 2014-16
MSc – Project Management (Merit). Dissertation: National Competitiveness in Tourism – The Turks and Caicos Case – to establish a framework for the measurement of TCI tourism destination
competitiveness against other regional tourism dependent competitor countries in the region;
- Harvard University – JFK School of Government 1997
Certificate in Leadership for the 21st Century – Chaos, Conflict and Courage - May 1997
Certificate in Leadership in Development – June 1997
- London School of Accountancy -1980 Accounting (AAT)
- University Technology – Kingston Jamaica1971-1974
Certificate in Business Studies; Diploma in Business Administration - Accounting Major – Distinction;
- West Indies College1970-1971 - A Level Economics – University of Cambridge
- Leader of the Opposition – Turks and Caicos House of Assembly 2016-2021
Turks and Caicos Islands responsible for shadowing the Premier and holding government accountable for the overall management of the country affairs including tax policy, public finance management transparency and good governance generally.
- Minister of Finance Trade and Investment 2012 – 2016
Responsibility for development of economic and investment policies, economic planning, public finance management managing the portfolio of finance investment and trade at the enterprise level and approving various programs and projects in line with overall government strategy.
- CEO The Prestige Group 1995 - 2012
This small group of companies includes: real estate brokering, property management, property development; insurance agency and development consultancy and focus on the provision of exceptional real estate solutions that enhance the quality of life for our customers and our community.
- Chairman - TCI Bank Ltd. 2005 -2008
In 2005 I worked with domestic and regional investors to set up an international bank based in the Turks and Caicos Islands. The bank became a casualty of the international financial crisis and ceased operation in 2010.
- CEO - Prestigious Properties Ltd 1979 – 1991
Prestigious was the first company as part of the Prestige Group to be established and was mainly involved in real estate consulting, sale and marketing.
- Legislator –TCI House of Assembly 1988 -1991
- Resident Manager - Evancic, Perrault, Robertson (Certified General Accountants)1885 – 1988 - Accountancy & Business Support Services
- CEO - Caicos Worldwide Management Ltd 1981 -1985 – Company Management
- Accounting Manager Oxford Bank International 1979 – 1981 domestic and international banking
- Business Accounting Services - C W Misick and Associates1977- 1979
- Audit supervisor - Paul Goldson and Co. Chartered Accountants - 1976 -1977
- Audit senior - Coopers and Lybrand Chartered Accountants -1974 - 1976
- Airline Ticket Agent - Bahamas Airways 1970 -1971
- Police Constable - Royal Turks and Caicos Islands Police 1967 – 1970
- Progressive National Party
- MCIArb (Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators)
- MPMI (Member of the Institute of Project Management)
- MAAT (Member of the Association of Accounting Staff)
- FGAFM (Fellow of the Global Academy of Finance and Management)
- OBE – Officer of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire
- Paul Harris Fellow – Rotary International
- Justice of the Peace