The Office of the Deputy Governor (DGO) in collaboration with the Human Resource Management Directorate and Training Department presents to the Public Service the ‘Civil Services Times’ newsletter. This first issue of what is intended to be a quarterly newsletter provides a look-back at the achievements and programs of the previous financial year (2016/2017), which includes a listing of successful programs funded by the Professional Development Fund (PDF) within the DG’s Office. In addition, this issue also highlights some of the Training and Development Opportunities that will be offered during the year, Performance Management and a special welcome to new entries into the Public Service.
More Articles ...
- Amendments to the Immigration Ordinance Passed to Allow Advance Passenger Information System Implementation in the Turks and Caicos Islands
- HOTEL & TOURISM TAXATION ORDINANCE AMENDMENTS
- JASMIN WALKIN APPOINTED AS EDUCATION OFFICER – SPECIAL NEEDS
- CRAWFISH SEASON TO COMMENCE ON 15 AUGUST, 2017
- MINISTER OF HOME AFFAIRS TRANSPORTATION AND COMMUNICATION RETURNS AFTER SUCCESSFUL CANTO 2017 CONFERENCE