· Associates Degree in Management or similar field of study
· Having a Post Graduate Degree in Law would be considered an advantage
· Five (5) years of Government management experience with extensive public contact and budgetary/expense responsibility. Five years of supervisory experience.
· Ability to utilize a computer and related software packages to perform word processing analysis, information retrieval and tracking
· Excellent knowledge of Government structure, policies, procedures and regulations.
· Excellent knowledge of the laws and procedures governing the electoral process.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent leadership and managerial skills
· Demonstrated ability to make effective public presentations.
SALARY: Grade 7 - $44,138.80 per annum