The Environmental Health Department conduct primes inspections to ensure safe housing such as rental units, private homes, schools, shelters, hotels and villas. To accomplish this, Environmental Health Officers enforce laws pertaining to sanitation, maintenance, ventilation, and occupancy.
Under the Environmental Health Department 5,500 housing sites are regulated, including 1,500 apartment and hotel units. In addition, there are 20 Schools. Environmental Health Officers conduct inspections of all of these housing establishments and schools, including inspections conducted in accordance with complaint investigation.
- Indoor air quality information PDF
- Turks & Caicos Department Of Health Services Mold Information PDF
- Mold Tips and Remediation PDF
- Vector Control in Apartment Buildings PDF
- A Guide to Safely Controlling Pests in Your Home PDF