The Inland Revenue Department (IRD) in the Ministry of Finance, Investment & Trade hereby advises the business community and the wider public, that business licenses for the financial year (FY) 2022/2023 will expire on 31st March, 2023.
To assist with expediting the renewal process, Customers are urged to take note of the following:
- Registered companies are required to submit a copy of their register of members/shareholders and demonstration of good standing with the Financial Services Commission (FSC) with their application for renewal.
- Sole traders and partnerships must present a valid Business Name Registration Certificate from the FSC along with their application for renewal.
- Establishments requiring annual inspections from the Environmental Health Department and/or an Accommodation License are reminded to seek inspection ahead of the renewal deadline. Applications will not be accepted until all relevant information is received. The IRD reserves the right to request further documentation and conduct inspections.
- Business License renewals will commence March 2nd, 2023.
- Application and payment for renewals MUST be made on or before April 30th, 2023 to avoid penalties.
Licence Holders are encouraged to utilize our new E-Services platform to renew their business licence. The E-Services platform can be accessed via the following website: https://busreg.gov.tc/busreg/ or through the IRD’s website: http://www.gov.tc/revenue.
For more information, please visit the IRD’s website or one of our offices in Grand Turk, Providenciales, or the District Commissioner’s Offices in the family Islands.