KERIETTA SIMPSON - Land Registry Clerk
Ms. Simpson is employed as a Land Registry Clerk. Her duties are as follows:
- Handle all counter enquiries involving Land Registry matters;
- Supervise the inspection of the Register by clientele of the Land Registry in accordance with the Registered Land Ordinance and prescribed Land Registry practices;
- Receive and verify the proper execution of instruments submitted from registration in accordance with the Ordinance and prescribed Land Registry practices;
- Ensure that all registration fees and stamp duty in relation to instruments submitted for registration are computed correctly.
- Prepare all payments receipt vouchers for all payments to the Land Registry including sales of Crown Land Registration fees and Stamp Duty.
- Ensure that all registerable instruments are entered in the application book in accordance with ordinance and prescribed Land Registry practices, and to ensure the maintenance of that book.