Welcome to the Ministry of Health and Human Services
The Ministry of Health and Human Services, under the leadership of Hon. Jamell Rayan Robinson, Minister of Health and Human Services, is responsible for the oversight and development of a robust and efficient health system that meets the priority health needs of its population. This involves:
- Formulation of policies, legislation, and strategies to govern the health and agriculture sectors;
- Regulation and licensing of respective facilities and professionals;
- Monitoring and evaluation of strategic objectives;
- Delivery of health, agriculture and human services;
- Execution of essential public and environmental health functions; and
- Mitigation of and response to natural and manmade disasters and emergencies that impact the health of the population.